Diamond Painting By The Numbers-Jeff Goldblum
Pre-owned; looks unused, in original packaging
5D Diamond Painting of Jeff Goldblum and sunset
Size: 50″ x 40″
- Diamond painting canvas Square diamond-cut color resin
- Drill: Each color gives you extra resin drills
- Diamond Painting Tool
DIY painting production steps:
- Remove the diamond drawings and check if the accessories are complete.
- Press the protective film to tear it easily. Note:The protective film should not be fully-opened to prevent the canvas from losing its viscosity.
- Get the tools ready.
- Use diamond pen dip little glue.
- Fund the diamond number.
- Pure the diamond into tray.
- Put it on the correct symbol.
- Press once your done.
Notes: It is just a rolled canvas. Needs framing. the pattern itself has a sticky background and plastic protective film to keep the picture sticky.